Thursday, August 9, 2007

Oh dear!

oh dear! 2mr is the last day of week 2! i'm terrible! first 2 weeks i already miss 2 lectures! i know i shouldn't but they really bore me out. they accounting system lecture 2 and finance principle lecture 2. oh man! Jen you cannot like that lah!

2 weeks have almost passed and i truly truly only study chapter 1 of law corp as it was the easiest. oh dear!!! finance principle chapter 2 still ok.. dun like chapter 1 though... theories... accounting system and managerial also theories... die...

in 3 weeks is mid sem test and assignments due dates... i better start doing but i always tell myself 2mr... I'm a bad procrastinator!....pls make it go away!

today went to law corp tut, praying so hard not to be liz.. but it was liz... scared to see her... but i keep telling myself nothing to be afraid... be desperate i need the marks! so i went in... so far ok... but i still get stunned when she ask me questions which i shld know especially i done it before.. but i'm still not... what's wrong with me?! i'm slow i guess...

a friend told me not to think like this... she even ask me to write a gratitude journal for myself but i always say bad things about myself.. i'm used to it... though i hate putting myself down but i just too use to it!

i'm 24, i know things have to change but i'm trying... its very hard to change...sigh!

its 8.40pm... still have so much to do!... blog when i have some time later or other time.

No comments: