Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Opps i did it again!

Again, i have fallen for someone i should not have. He is cute, sweet and funny. But i know its impossible. 1: he is 15 yrs older than me; 2: he is my dad's collegue (dun worry he is single); 3: its just impossible.
read my horoscope, it says impossible too. I have to think about a lot of issues. well i think is true. never been in a relationship before no idea what will happen in any situations. like i say i always let my emotions get the better of me. suddenly i feel i'm being very desperate. haha! i do enjoy my single life. do what i want and etc. but yet part of me do feel lonely. maybe i'm all alone in perth. i dun know. haha!

i think when i return to perth, i will forget abt him bah.. haha.. cos i will be so stress with my studies... keke...

No comments: