Monday, January 14, 2008

so scared of my leg. my ankle still hurts when i touch the hollow area. I think i injured my nerves. oh no... i now wear the ankle support all day. my knee seems ok ... i not sure. cos when i touch the side.. its pain but i touch the side of my other knee.. the degree of pain is like the same.. i not sure is i injured both knees or the left knee is ok...

haiz. i shld have read my horoscope on the saturday morning. then this wun happen.

its been only like 2 days and i already miss him.. Oi! snap out of it... its not meant to be lor... i know deep down nothing will happen between us lah... oh well.. life goes on after i return to perth... hehe

oh my poor legs... pls recover... i need u to tour leh... now have to go do excerise on the legs... that is do cycling... haha...

No comments: