Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I think my sis has fallen for the same guy as me. oh dear! I can tell by the way she talks! she acts more sweet and gentle in front of him. Its not the same attitude in front of her friends. Sigh! I knew it!

I knew she would.. even before she met him. though he didn't say he like either of us.. but even if he did.. i will still give him up for my sis. she know i would. u can call me silly but she is my only sister and she is also like my best friend. I can't lose her! I don't want anything to come between us.

Come to think... if i was him, i would go for someone much older anyway - that would be my sis... lol... oh well... Love... not meant to be lah...

oh... i 've slacked on my blog.... haven keep track of the events for the past 2 weeks... opps...i try to find time... maybe have to wait till i return SG or perth.... hmm... now have to help my mum with her CNY function dinner stuffs... bye!

No comments: