Thursday, December 25, 2008

crappy past 2 weeks

These past 2 weeks was a crappy week!!!

Was busy with work, tired.. and it was my visa delay issue.. then to top it off, emma took the washing machine and her mum now say the place is unfurnished. The rest will remain until further notice.

Crap! now have to find house. Anyway i intend to find a place near city anyway.. so i did. looked at 5 places so far and found one decent, reasonable one to stay. Rent slightly more ex but near city is bound to be ex.

haven confirm yet as i just saw it ytd. My parents ok with it so i sms the person this morning and will call in the afternoon to confirm.

and hopefully can move in ASAP. went to do my laundry at laundry mat... tiring and costly.

so now i'm packing up my stuffs. its just been such a crappy week.

Now so many need to change once i move. like need change all my address... haiz.. argh!!!...

dealing with it.

No comments: