Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Waiting for results... some updates

waiting for my results. Hope i pass all, i want to pass all. I want to grad!!!

17mins to go.....

some updates so far. Confirm doing the training course. have already paid the deposit. Now working and saving as much as i can in hope i can pay off the 3 grand to start the semester or at least part of it.

It starts is Feb 26th, 2 days after my graduation. So, i will be going for my graduation holiday early.

Now looking for a new place near city cos nearer to subiaco where i go for training and near where i currently working as casual. Still looking.

Got my Automatic licence last week. Picture looks funny but have to stick to it if not have to pay to retake. Maybe getting a car of my own next year.
That's what my dad says but we'll see how it goes.

Bought the complete series of Stephenie Meyer's book - Twilight Saga. I hope it is nice to read.

8 more mins.....

6 more mins....

oh.. she told me her wedding on 22th and ask me to be a bridesmaid..
so happy and honoured! But provided i can return back in time and i can manage to take a break from the training program... argh!!!

feels like i already planned the next 6 months ahead. Not use in doing things like this.

about him... he seems truthful, sincere and really nice... That is in our conservations. we haven chat on the phone yet. But i tend to wonder what if our perception of each other is interpreted wrongly by our thinking?

I think he would think the same too. Cos assume he is for real, he too will think am i for real. right?

so i think we will take things slow... when i happen to get back spore and we plan to meet up then see how from there. Nothing might even happen. hmmm... true.. but of cos i do want some chemistry to work or something... Oh man! i'm just being desperate.

1 more min

>1 min....

the time has come...
oh gosh
strike 12 already

let's see if i can get online...
brb to update the results!

No comments: