Wednesday, October 10, 2007

scary

scary.. a china girl was murdered near her home in perth on tuesday morning. she was found half naked. clothes and her bag were found a walking distance away from her. She studying in ECU in Joondalup where i use to stay.

I heard stories like high school girls gets raped in Joondalup. <- my mum told me... scary sia!! now i do dare go out so late... if i do i make sure someone send me home... worried... haven told my mum though...

CPA never reply me on my internship outcome... most likely not selected lah.. sobz... then if not selected.. the question now is where do i go for summer holidays? when do i go? France or SG??? don't know.... My jie jie never reply me... hmmm.... anyway.. study first.. plan later.... exam coming.. 4 more weeks.. plenty to catch up and study.. OMG! I'm so scared! better sleep now.. nitez!

No comments: