Saturday, October 6, 2007

What a scary and unlucky day

today was a scary day and unlucky day for me. on the way to work, waiting for the bus i got screamed at by a Aussie girls driving pass. i don't know her and i dun know y they like to scream like that. crazy... feels like they are high or something. then went to work.

end of work waiting for bus with my collegue, a car drive pass me while the passenger threw a bottle at me. WHAT THE HELL!!!! my collegue say maybe they trying to aim for the bin.. i look at the bin... the bin was not next to me... my god! its a distance away.. if they aim for bin it wun even hit me lor. My god.. ppl grow up! i was cursing! then i asked the bus security, he say they get cranky when the weather starts to become dry and warm. luckily, the bottle just hit my arm not cut it... no brusie but a bit sore.

then i had to change another bus to get home. so i waited at berrick st. then just b4 the bus arriving, i got screamed at again by another car, this time is a Aussie guy. WTH! sms my sister.. got on the bus and hurried home... scared...

2mr i want go chinese store to get some things.. a bit scared though...sobz

No comments: