Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm not ready

I'm not ready, not ready for anything!! I'm not ready for the main road yet. I thought i was but i panic when we went on highway with so many cars so near me. My instructor a little dissapointed so was I. So many of my friends learning driving, I bet they are way better than me. Sigh! Why am such a scary cat or shall i say a scary pig?! But i have to face it cos my driving test is coming. I will try again next week.

I'm not ready for the exams. Its 2 days away.. i'm scared but i have to be prepared and pass them all. No more delays. No more repeats. Simply can't afford to repeat.

i'm not ready to go out to the world to work yet cos lack of experience and afraid i will do bad in the first job or unable to find one.

I know i'm a worry freak and stress freak but that's me. Me and my study plans.. never work... slack by so much... oh gosh..

miss my family. Miss him of cos.. A BIG BIG NONO! very hard to process the words impossible between us.. LOL.. but have to face the reality. He is such a good catch, yet he remains - sure has his reasons. So many good looking gals with better qualifications and other matching personailities with him - even if he decides to look for 'the one', i won't stand a chance anyway so have to move on and move on quick.

Don't want Joe's words to come true - i only get my first true love when i'm in my 30's. NO!NO!NO! Sometimes i wonder what i lack when all my friends are getting so many ex-boyfriends or they are in a strong relationship. Am i that bad that no one likes me as who i am?!

Its very depressing! Sigh! no time left.. have to get back to my studies! Love angel will you come soon for me????

No comments: