Sunday, June 15, 2008

One more to go - last paper for this sem. Hope i do ok in it and for my other papers, fingers cross!

Mum told me Daniel is going back Sg for 6 mths then after return France again but doesn't mean anything. Nothing will ever happen as he is still a million years away from me.. (See.. i'm starting to imagine things again!)

I keep telling myself I need to face reality, nothing will happen but my mind likes to go the opposite way. Maybe i should stop saying that then maybe he will slowly fade away from my mind and memory.

How i wish, the only time that will happen is when u not breathing anymore. When will find my the other half? Saw grey's episode last week, story about a woman who had no boyfriend all her life, now in her 40 to 50's found a soul mate on a curise but no one believed her as they believe it was just an illusion caused by her brain tumor not even her own sister. Everyone tries to convince her its not real, making her lose her will to live. I don't want that! I don't to be only in my 40 or 50 then find my first love and everyone thinks its impossible and no one believes you as all my life i'm a loner.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A LONER!!!! why no one likes me? is it because i'm fat, ugly or basically hairy??!! I know i have a lot of my dad's genes in me that is causing me to be very hairy but i'm not a bad person but why? Maybe i just haven really love the way i look and feel yet. I can say its a bit hard with what i have but i'm trying, i'm really am!

Oh man! i think its hard to love me no wonder ppl dun love me. Sigh! oh well! got to love myself... will try! got to slp now.. 2am need to study tmr!

No comments: