Friday, June 20, 2008

Now on holidays

Finish my exams on monday, went home with kylie and took a nap. Watch tv and went bed early then on tuesday, rang the driving center to change test dates but no luck then went driving then went city to do my eye brows, walked around, had lunch - jap food then went shopping. Spent too much on clothes.. oh no! I cannot spent anymore.. as i'm broke and i won't be able to bring all my clothes home. Sigh!

then i wanted to trim my hair but didn't trust the hair salons and haven decided if i want to curl my hair yet. Afraid it won't turn out to be nice on my face. Sigh! Some ppl do look good with curls but some don't. I'm afraid i'm one of the ppl who won't look good in them.

worked since wednesday till today, so tired. have to work on sunday morning but going drinking with kylie and her friends at 10pm till 3+am.. i will be so tired by sunday but luckily i have monday off so i can sleep in.

need to wake up early tomorrow to wash my clothes... lots of clothes i need to wash and dry them... so tired.

want to start reading bus cap but so tired and no mood.. then want prepare for IELTS also no mood.. will do them tomorrow i think. tired tired tired... hope my com wun crush again... tired of restoring it... haiz... yet cannot back a new version. data error.. sigh!

Missing him again... wonder how is he and of cos his dog JD. hehe... I think he is either in S'pore back to his new posting for the next 6 months or still in France and leaves tomorrow.

I'm just waiting someone to win my heart so i could forget him completely. where are you????

No comments: